You can now add item comments to draft purchase orders in the stock management module.
These comments are used to provide information to your agent/supplier about a particular item you are ordering. It may contain packing instructions, grade or size of the products you require etc.
To add an item comment to a new purchase order (draft)
- click the arrow to show purchase order, which expands the order details
- click the plus sign to the left of the item name
- Enter the comments in the text box that appears below the item name
- Comments can be added for each individual item.
- Click Save
- To delete a comment, click the cross to the right of the comment box
These comments will appear in the email you send to your agent/supplier and in the purchase order print out.
Also if you export your purchase orders to Xero it will appear (in brackets) in the purchase order item description.