If you wish to use the QuickFresh Retail App, contact us for activation.
Once activated, new settings will appear in the admin settings.
To enable the retail module. Log into your QuickB2B order management system and
- navigate to settings>admin settings.
- Go to other settings
- Select Yes to Enable Retail App
- Select Yes if you offer pick up. Also add your contact number, so your customers can call to organise a time to collect their order.
- Click the Save button.
Once you have enabled the retail module navigate to Inventory settings.
Now select the pricelist that you want the retail customers to be assigned.
See below image
To complete the Retail Module Settings, you will need to enter the merchant details that you were given in your Pinch Merchant Account.
- Navigate to Settings>Admin Settings> Merchant Account Settings
- Enter the Merchant ID
- Enter the Secret Key
- Enter the Publishable Key
- Click Save
The retail settings are now complete.