The following updates and optimizations were uploaded to the QuickB2B Order Management Panel on Tuesday 4th Feb 2020. Articles related to each new feature will be added to the knowledge base as soon as possible.
QuickB2B is built exclusively for wholesalers, so your feedback is greatly appreciated. Please post any comments below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this space for new article links!
ORDER MANAGEMENT PANEL
- A show/hide password feature has been added to the login page.
- A customer ID can now be changed with mapping.
- Customer IDs are sent to Xero (Account Number) and MYOB (Card ID) when exporting orders.
Go to Article – Changing Customer ID
- Bin locations report now prints the bin location in the order/position that it is allocated
- Bin location has been added as an attribute in edit item
- Item comments can now be added when editing purchase orders. They can also be saved for future orders by the setting in admin settings.
Go to article – Add item comments to Purchase Orders
- A stock adjustment report is now available on the reports page, to users that are super admin.
Go to article – Stock Adjustment Report
- Suppliers can now be imported via a csv file.
Go to article – Import Suppliers
- Editing the purchase price of a new purchase order now has new options to update the inventory item purchase price and sell price based on mark-up
Purchase orders that are exported from the inventory manager reside in Xero as approved instead of awaiting approval.
Purchase orders can now be exported from the inventory manager and reside in Purchase Register under the Orders tab.
- An edited purchase order will remain expanded after clicking save.
- Clicking the mouse cursor in a quantity text box once highlights the complete quantity.
- The stock on hand item search box has been optimized